Go to content Go to menu
 


  • popisek
  • popisek
  • popisek
  • popisek

Description

Below guest house Sanitas, just above the Liberty Road, an object suitable for family vacations was built in 1934 in Tatranska Lesna. His owner Ján Kozák named it Erika after his daughter. The object had 10 rooms and a large ground floor restaurant. After seizure in 1950, it was turned into union sanatorium Bratislava but renamed shortly to Jánošík according the slovak folk hero legend. After restitution the grand son of the original owner re-opened the guest house for public again in 1996 and enhanced it by buliding-up third floor in 2002.

 

 

janosik.jpg